Smaller Size - Individual Program – Big Results!
Outpatient cardiac rehabilitation at NRMC is a comprehensive program to help heart patients recover from coronary artery bypass surgery, heart attack and coronary intervention procedures to help you return to work and the activities of daily living.
Cardiac Rehabilitation includes:
- Monitored and Supervised exercise training
- Education to optimize cardiovascular risk reduction
- Fosters healthy behaviors
- Improves quality of life for patients with heart disease.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Team
The cardiac rehabilitation team consists of Registered Nurses and Exercise Aides, certified in CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support).
Outpatient programs include:
- Telemetry Monitored, Phase II Exercise Program: MWF 8:00 am – 11:00 am & 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Non-Telemetry Maintenance Exercise Program: MWF 7:00 am & 11:00 am; T-Th 7:00 am-3:00 pm
- Phase II - Call for more information
- Maintenance/Wellness Exercise Program - $22 a month.
Referrals from physicians are required. During the initial visit, patients will meet with a clinician to discuss health history, personal goals and rehabilitation options. Subsequent visits will involve exercise, education and counseling. For further information please call the Cardiac Rehab Department at 417-448-3606
Keeping you healthy and at home is our goal!