BARONE ALZHEIMER'S CARE CENTER
DIRECTIONS TO BARONE ALZHEIMER'S CARE CENTER
Click to view the December Activity Calendar
Click to view the December Newsletter
Barone is the only facility in the area devoted to caring for people with Alzheimer's and related dementias.
The staff of Barone Alzheimer's Care Center is proud of the special love, care, and support that surrounds our residents. Staff members are carefully chosen for personal qualities such as patience and compassion.
Staff is trained to respond to the person behind the illness, not the symptoms of the illness itself.
We believe the loss of skills can be slowed down and independence can be maximized by consistently meeting basic human needs; maintaining good health; ensuring a safe, peaceful, accepting environment; and offering a variety of opportunities for exercise, socialization, and activities.
- 24 hour licensed professional care and oversight for people with Alzheimer's Disease
- Assistance for daily care
- Routine structure
- Freedom to safely wander
- Activities, exercise, and life-stimulating involvement
- Regular medical/ nursing assessment of condition with intervention
- Care tailored to meet individual and family preference
- Full range of services to manage all stages of Alzheimer's disease and any other illnesses or problems associated with aging
Barone Alzheimer's Care Center
2101 N. Ash Street | Nevada, MO 64772 | 417-448-3999
Angela Barrett, Administrator