Home Health Services
There’s no place like home for healing
In many cases, a long, expensive hospital stay isn’t necessary to insure a satisfactory recovery from an illness or injury. On the other hand, the prospect of taking responsibility for patient care at home can be overwhelming.
Nevada Regional Medical Center’s Home Health Services can help make recovering at home more comfortable for both the family and the patient.
Under the direction of the attending physician, home health services can provide, for many patients, all the medical, nursing, and other support necessary to allow them to recover in the comfort and privacy of their own home. Often, this alternative not only benefits the patient emotionally and physically, but also saves money and it can help you to cope with the responsibility of providing care for a loved one.
- Nursing Care - Services are provided by Registered Nurses under the direction of a physician. This includes: Wound Care Management, Diabetic Care, Pain Management, Infant and Pediatric Care
- Home Care Aide – Services provided by Certified Home Care Aides under supervision of a Registered Nurse. This includes any help with personal care such as bathing, assistance with personal hygiene and catheter care.
- CareCall – A twenty four hour emergency response system
- In Home Therapy – Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Social Services
- Home care is covered by Medicare; Medicaid; Most Private Insurances and private pay.
Services are available for all ages, from newborn to elderly. If you would like a free evaluation for Home Health Services please call (417)448-3751