NRMC Behavioral Health
At Nevada Regional Medical Center, we recognize that emotional health is essential to well-being.
At any stage of life, mental health problems can be devastating if left untreated.
NRMC psychiatrists care for individual needs in the following ways:
NRMC Behavioral Health - Outpatient Services
627 S. Ash Street, Nevada, MO 64772
- Meets out-patient psychiatric needs at any age, including children
- Provider includes a psychiatrist, Candice Moore, M.D.
- Talk Therapy available with Susie Platt, LCSW
NRMC Behavioral Health Unit - Inpatient Services
800 S. Ash Street, Nevada, MO 64772
- Adult Program meets the needs of inpatient care for adults 18-64
- Senior Program meets the needs of inpatient care for Seniors 65+
- Provider includes a psychiatrist, Mark Stewart, D.O.
| Susie Platt, LCSW