Primary Care Center
Preventive and primary health care for all ages, including immunizations, diagnosis, and treatment of acute health problems and management of chronic disease.
Appointments are preferred, walk-ins are welcomed but will be worked into the schedule of appointments already established. Emergency walk-ins will be seen immediately based on need. Medications are refilled within 24 hours. Ask your pharmacy to fax us a request for faster refills.
To schedule an appointment please call (417) 448-3600.
627 South Ash Street
Nevada, MO 64772
Family Practice and Obstetrics Providers
- Amanda Turner, M.D. provides family practice, preventive and primary care for men and women of all ages, and obstetric care for pregnant women. News Article: Primary Care Center welcomes Dr. Amanda Turner! To read more, click here.
- Jama Bogart, DNP, APRN-BC, nurse practitioner, is also available on a daily basis.
Mental Health Providers
- David Trobaugh, D.O., psychiatrist sees patients of all ages.
- Candice Moore, M.D., child psychiatrist, sees patients 18 years or younger. News Article: Primary Care Center welcomes Dr. Candice Moore! To read more, click here.
- Amy Perry, PMHNP, (nurse practitioner)
- Susie Platt, MSW, LCSW, (licensed therapist)
All insurance, Medicare/Medicaid accepted. No referral is required.
Appointments must be made in advance by calling (417) 448-3600.
For emergency psychiatric evaluations, please visit the NRMC Emergency Department at 800 S. Ash, Nevada, Mo.
A network of specialty physicians is available if a referral is needed. We maintain a Rural Health Certification and a College of American Pathologist Certification in our laboratory.
- Acute illness care
- Blood pressure checks
- Chronic disease management
- Wellness and health education
- Registered dietitian consultation
- Well-woman exams
- Well-child exams
- Digital X-rays
- Work Physicals
- School Physicals
- D.O.T. Physicals
Hours of Operation:
|Mon - Fri
||8 a.m. - 11:45 p.m.
|1 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.