NRMC Implements Visitor Restrictions
During this time of increased influenza activity, Visitor Restrictions are in effect at NRMC. We ask that our guests abide by the following guidelines:
1. No one under the age of 14 years of age is permitted to visit the hospital at this time, except for siblings of newborns that are free of fever.
2. Only 2 visitors per patient are allowed and visits should be short.
3. If you have flu-like symptoms, please do not come to the hospital unless seeking treatment. You must be free of fever for 24 hours before visiting.
4. If you have a cough or cold, you will be asked to wear a mask.
5. We ask that all visitors practice good hand hygiene by washing hands consistently or using alcohol hand sanitizers found inpatient rooms and waiting areas.
6. If you have questions, please consult the hospital staff.
Thank you for understanding!